A. George Town Mantra
B. Greatest Happiness Principle
C. Deontological Theory
2. (BB 26) What is the Golden Rule?
A: Do to others what you would want them to do to you.
3. (BB 32) What is Aristotle’s contribution to ethics called?
A. Virtue Ethics
4. (BB24) A reaction of distaste based solely on emotion and unexamined prejudice is the Yuk Factor
5. (BB 25) What are Immanuel Kant’s 2 imperatives?
A: Hypothetical and Categorical
6. (BB 43) True or false: the four Bioethics principles are Autonomy, Maleficence, Beneficence, and Justice.
A: False (Non-Maleficence)