Wednesday, May 1, 2013

We Fell Into A Burning Ring of Fire

Betsy's Final Presentation

I recently read an article on Forbes suggesting that we de-fund efforts to negate carbon emissions because the climate is not changing and it’s just a money pit for scientists to receive grants. I don’t think there are still any credible scientists who still argue against climate change, but it’s still a big deal, and we still need to be cutting back on Co2 or things will not be looking pretty. 
If you want to read a few climate change myths, please enjoy this list (including ‘The climate’s changed before’, ‘It’s actually cooling’, ‘The scientists aren’t credible,’ etc). 
Please go here to view my report.




3 comments:

  1. Great, Betsy! The only thing scarier than climate change is mental inflexibility. (Which is why I don't read Forbes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last post sounded a bit inflexible, didn't it? I don't USUALLY read Forbes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, good point. And yes, inflexibility can probably be found at the root of most things, I wonder if we'll ever get past that?

    ReplyDelete