2. What embryonic stem-cell research compromise was supported by Bill Frist and Mitt Romney?
3. In what way does Sandel agree with Sen. Brownback about stem cell research?
4. What does not follow from the fact that the blastocyst is "human life"?
5. Under what conditions would pregnancy constitute a public health crisis?
6. Does Sandel support a ban on human reproductive cloning?
1. What on your view would represent "hubris" on the part of medicine?
2. Discuss: "A human embryo is a human being just like you and me."106
3. Do you worry about a "slippery slope of dehumanizing practices" inevitably resulting from stem cell research? Why or why not? 112
4. Discuss: "The distinction between actual persons and potential ones is not without ethical significance." 117
5. Do you support a ban on human reproductive cloning?
Stem cells at TED...
|Eric W. Dolan (@EWDolan)|