Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Pat's Day!

 Hello everyone, 

Remote Again! Life is throwing curveballs this week, but I should be there in person and contributing to the conversation come Tuesday! In the meantime, remember to put on the mic 😁

In the meantime, talks with my colleagues in the business college have led me to an interesting topic that I will likely extend to being my final presentation. And that topic is Ethics through the Lens of Insurance, whether said lens relies on logic fallacies or simply skewed ethics for the sake of profitability. I find this concept interesting, particularly as it pertains to Health Insurance and Life insurance in terms of the trade-off of ethics between participants (Insurers versus Individual). 

What do you guys think? Do you think it'd be an interesting topic? 

Let me know! 

-Patti Hummel. 

4 comments:

  1. I think this would be a really interesting topic to discuss! I say do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, Patricia.

    Hope you don't have too much more trouble with the curve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, health insurance is not about paying for your health care...it is all about collecting premiums from you and making money for the insurance company and agents.

    ReplyDelete