Monday, February 25, 2013

Alex Sarheed: I'd like to go second if possible

My presentation will target the dilution of the problems we've covered in class; I'll to take us through the complexity of doing the  "right thing" and help explain why it so dense, and why society has so many conflicts in terms of bioethical research, treatment, and healthcare. I will be discussing far more than presenting, however, i will use my presentation as a guide so the class follows me to final conclusion. That bioethics cannot be addressed individually, that a doctor cannot perform ethical medicine; instead, society determines the ethics by which it expects from its citizens, and each individual operates within the infringements the ethical framework instills. These infringements contain the harshness of our primitive nature, our desire to excel, suppress, investigate, overpower, strengthen and advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment