Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Group 3 possible questions
I know it's extremely late to be posting these...but I figured something was better than nothing. Apologies for our slacking!
1. The biggest concern for studies involving hallucinogens such as psilocybin is…
Misleading messages about the safety of the drugs
2. The oxygen-carrying blood substitute Polyheme was researched unethically due to…
A lack of informed consent
3. Who are misleading patients to participate in pharmaceutical research for the sake of boosting their income?
4. Who is eligible to participate in pharmaceutical research?
Just about anyone
5. Dr. Hwang and his lab scientists misleading of the public about their method of acquiring human eggs disproves what theory?
The Bad Apple Theory
6. Genetically engineered humans may benefit the earth by…
Reducing consumption of the human body
7. How will nanotechnology make viruses and components of our DNA more portable?
DNA codes will allow synthesizing machines to create viruses, embryos, tissue, etc.