2.What are some key producers of genetic mutations?
(Oxygen and UV radiation)
(Their specificity for the targeted bacterial culture)
(Public beneficence, responsible stewardship, intellectual freedom and responsibility, democratic deliberation, justice and fairness)
5. Proteins that contain a zinc atom and are shaped like an index finger which help read the DNA software are called _____?
6. What natural technique do bacteria perform to coordinate the behaviors of their cell populations?
7. What was the first organism to be modeled in precise detail?
8. T/F. Pansperima is a hypothesis that life exists throughout the Universe, distributed by meteoroids, asteroids, comets and planetoids.
11. How much genetic material do Modern humans and Neanderthals share?
12. T/F In the late 18th century/early 19th century, scientists had a hard time accepting DNA as a ''code script'' because it seemed far too simple in composition to transmit genetic information.
13. ___ is more versatile than DNA in a way that it is both an information carrier and an enzyme.
(RNA, ribonucleic acid)
14. T/F. Human and bacterial ribosomes are indistinguishable, thus taking antibiotics harms both the bacterial and the human cells equally.
(The Digital Age of biology)