1. Who coined the term "bioethics"?
2. What's a good sign of the health of bioethics?
3. What's TIGR?
4. To what danger does synthetic biology open the door?
5. What % of the American population believes in evolution?
- Reflecting on When Breath Becomes Air and Patient H.M., what can the field of Bioethics contribute to our understanding of and sensitivity to ethical issues concerning the premature end of life, the medical community's obligations towards stricken practitioners, and the consensual rights of mentally impaired patients?
- Why do you think it took so long for Bioethics to become established as an independent discipline? Did (or do?) medical professionals consider themselves fully capable of monitoring and policing themselves?
- Should medical professionals be more aggressive in educating the public about the core intellectual commitments of medical science
$231.95 - !