Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Global Bioethics and Human Rights
2. What is CRPD's biggest goal?
3. What is the difference between Medical Orientation and Social Model?
4. What does CRPD Article 30 state?
5. The United Nations has adopted the ___________as an international policy framework for disability- inclusive measures.
6.T/ F The Standard Rules are legally binding.
1. Because there are so many cultures with many different customs, should a universal mandate be attempted on the subject of persons with disabilities?
2. Would catering to minorities hinder their chances to adapting in life?
3. In what ways have you seen an individual with disabilities struggle in an environment that they lived in?